Island Innovation is hosting the virtual event “How You Can Live and Work Remotely in the Mediterranean Island Nation of Malta”
SPONSORED BY THE RESIDENCY MALTA AGENCY
Valetta, Malta: On Thursday February 24th at 11 a.m. EST/5 p.m. CET, Island Innovation will be hosting the virtual event “How You Can Live and Work Remotely in the Mediterranean Island Nation of Malta”. This is the perfect opportunity for anyone who wants to find out how they can relocate to Malta and work remotely, as well as why Malta is such a desirable place to live!
The objective of this webinar is to provide information about Malta’s Nomad Residence Permit, including all the application eligibility requirements and where to apply. A range of details will also be included in relation to what makes Malta one of the top-rated destinations in the world for digital nomads to live and work.
Malta has been attracting young digital expats for years now, ever since the Island became a hub for gaming companies. Since then, Malta has become a multi-cultural, cosmopolitan country that has adapted to the change of global mobility.
Pubs and bars now heave with hip expats and locals, meeting up for after-work drinks in the early evening. Even traditional workplaces have adopted a new corporate culture that includes fun and games, while work hubs and co-working spaces with hot desks have become the remote workers and freelancers’ go-to for networking, meetings, and community life.
Malta ticks all the boxes for Digital Nomads …
● High-speed internet – Malta is the first EU country with a nationwide 5G internet service.
● Fascinating history – The prehistoric Megalithic Temples are some of the oldest in history.
● Multi-cultural – There is a large expat community living in Malta from all over the world.
● Easy communication – English is an official language and the language used for business.
● Outdoor Activities – You can enjoy scuba diving, trekking, kitesurfing, kayaking, and more
.● Culture and Arts – Malta boasts an abundance of excellent cultural experiences.
● Climate – There are around 3,000 hours of sunshine per year, one of the highest levels in Europe.
● Health – Malta’s top-notch, reputable healthcare system offers high-quality, accessible services.
● Gastronomy – In Malta, you can experience a diverse mix of delicious Mediterranean cuisines.
The webinar will cover the following topics:
● Full details about Malta’s Nomad Residence Permit application process and requirements. The Permit enables holders to retain their current employment based in another country whilst legally residing in Malta and working remotely and independent of location. The Permit is open to individuals from outside the EU, who would normally require a Visa to travel to Malta.
● Why Malta is an ideal destination for digital nomads to live.
● Information about accommodation, living costs, transport, internet connectivity/speeds, etc.
● Testimonials from digital nomads who have already chosen to spend time in Malta.
The confirmed speakers for this webinar are:
● Carina Dimech – Marketing Manager at Malta Tourism Authority
● Russell Muscat – International Relations Manager at Heritage Malta
● Charles Mizzi – Chief Executive Officer at Residency Malta
● Melissa Lamb – Digital Nomad and Entrepreneur
The session will be moderated by James Ellsmoor, Founder and CEO of Island Innovation.
This session is sponsored by Residency Malta Agency, the Government entity responsible for managing and promoting Malta’s Nomad Residence Permit. The Agency applies a consistent approach in its extensive efforts to attract quality non-EU individuals and families to the island. Boasting an efficient customer service, the Agency’s team ensures the fastest and smoothest possible processing of applications.
For further information, images or to set up an interview with Island Innovation CEO James Ellsmoor, please contact: Sarah Forster, [email protected]