September 23, 2021

Former rugby player who was left paralyzed for years after eating a slug has died

Pin It

By Julie Mazziotta From Yahoo A friendly dare went terribly wrong eight years ago when 19-year-old Sam Ballard ate a slug that was carrying a deadly parasite that left him paralyzed. And now, after years of medical issues, the former rugby player has died. In 2010, Ballard and his friends were hanging out in the […]

382f9e047d8825b2c4f', 'format' : 'iframe', 'height' : 90, 'width' : 728, 'params' : {} }; document.write('');